We’ve got this down to a science.
You’ll be up and running in less than 2 minutes.
1. Create an account
This way you can return to saved work
2. Set up a property
Everything has to do with a property
All set, in 2 minutes or less.
You are ready to self-manage with ease!
Try it and you’ll see why both landlords and applicants say, “It’s just so easy”
- Your candidates will complete it
quickly — while attaching proof of ID,
pay stubs and more
- Built-in email features and
templates make communication with your
- Automatically saved and stored for
you and your candidates
You can’t imagine the dozens of hours I saved with this online application. I instructed candidates to complete it before I showed them the property since it’s free. I could gauge their interest level and ability to follow-up before investing more time. It was huge.
Scott M, Real Estate Investor / Ga Cobb Sub-Group Leader
Review Background Report
Review the background report within minutes of your candidate submitting consent. Click to view a sample basic background report . Generate an adverse action letter, if necessary.
Set Up Rent Payments
Input basic info like lease start and end date and monthly rent $ owed.
Renter Pays You
Renter receives alerts that rent is due and makes secure, electronic payment using the Rent Marketplace platform.
Rent Payments Reported
Each month we send rental payment details to TransUnion. Good-paying renters will see noticeable credit lift in short order!
- Answer a few simple Lease Generator questions to configure your state-specific lease
- Input some required fields like late fees and bounced check fees. State-specific tooltips offer guidance
- Optional: Add in your own lease clauses for unusual situations
- Configure addenda easily, such as Pet Addenda or Lead Paint Addenda
Presto! Review and complete your lease.
Route your lease package for signature, download, or print it
Watch this short 1:40 video to see how easy it is to create your own lease using the Rent Marketplace Lease Generator.